In your role as HR Business Partner, you will be the sparring partner and go-to person for our employees and management on HR issues. You advise our different departments on topics and lead projects within all phases of the employee life cycle: from recruitment, over onboarding, performance management, learning & development and reward to offboarding.
- You ensure efficient cooperation with the various departments on HR-related topics with a view on business growth.
- You support locally but also work on European and global HR projects.
- You assist the managers with advice and think about the optimization of processes and improvement of the employee experience.
- You develop new HR policies and an employee handbook and monitor the correct application of existing HR policies and processes.
- Your role is general and supports in:
- Attract– You will help ensure that we are an employer of choice for potential candidates.
- Recruit– You support the recruitment team in recruitment and selection.
- You lead the recruitment process; you prepare job descriptions in close consultation with the hiring manager, make sure the job is posted on various channels, involve and follow up with external parties when necessary. You do database searches for suitable candidates, or contact them directly through various channels.
- You take care of the initial screening by phone and the first interview of new candidates; you screen for motivation, fit with the organization and some job-specific competencies. You give advice to the hiring manager, and you remain owner of this process until the contract is signed.
- Onboard– You play an important role in the onboarding of new employees. You will help build a new onboarding journey for our newcomers and other stakeholders and ensure the proper application of our onboarding process.
- Develop – You are attentive to the personal and professional growth and career aspirations of our employees. You develop learning & development initiatives and ensure that existing initiatives such as learning lunches are organized.
- Perform – You follow up on the new performance management process and support employees and managers in performance management reviews and setting OKRs.
- Reward– You are responsible for preparing payroll. You also work on projects related to the further development of the reward policy.
- Retain– You work on initiatives that promote the engagement and wellbeing of our employees, such as engagement surveys.
- Offboard– You will help build an offboarding process and conduct exit interviews so that employees leave our organization with a good feeling.
- You have a completed college education, preferably in HR, Business Administration, Psychology, or similar.
- You have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a generalist HR role (e.g. HR Advisor, Business Partner, or HR Officer).
- You have experience in fast growing, rapidly changing, innovative and agile organizations. Experience in change management is highly recommended.
- You are very discrete, customer-friendly in your communication (NL, EN) and enjoy working in a team with the possibility to autonomously bring specific projects to a successful conclusion.
- You have from your work experience or from your studies a basic knowledge of social and labor legislation, and preferably also a first work experience in payroll.
- You have a “can do” mentality: you are entrepreneurial, take initiative and dare to propose changes proactively.
- You can view complex situations with attention to the perspective of both the employer and the employee.
- You have a good feeling with the business (business acumen) and act as a real business partner.
- You have a keen interest or are intrigued by sustainable mobility.
People, culture & vision
- Designing the right organizational structure that will deliver against your strategic goals
- Establishing policies that promote Blink Charging company culture and vision
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Leading with empathy, transparency, and an open-door approach
About Blink Charging
Blink has a long history as a pioneer in the EV industry and continues to be the preferred partner in EV Charging Station technology in the US. Blink is a driving force in the EV infrastructure industry that we helped to create. We are a leading owner, operator, and provider of EV charging solutions in the United States and have a growing footprint across the U.S., Europe, Latin and South America, and the Middle East. At Blink, we live and breathe electric vehicle charging. We develop innovative next-generation products that is accelerating our growth, and we are expanding our already strong team to keep pace with this growth. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and passionate about the future of clean transportation, we want to hear from you. Join us on this journey and make a real impact.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.