Due to our strong growth and ambitions, we are looking for a European Interoperability Manager.
Interoperability is one of the core tasks within Blink. As European Interop Manager, you will therefore play an important role in the sustainable development of our business in the short, medium and long term. You will also increase and optimize revenues from our network of charging points and access to other networks. In this role, you will be responsible for both an internal and external range of tasks.
- You define a European roaming proposition and a strong vision on the evolution regarding roaming and interopability in the EV market.
- You define the strategic direction of our roaming services and participate in different project teams involving other departments in your decisions (IT, finance,…).
- You create and develop a strategic plan for the public charging market with a focus on further developing interoperability with different European partners.
- You determine the market positioning and perform the necessary data analysis for this.
- You are responsible for margin monitoring on the transactions that take place in our network, both on Blink’s charging station network and with our own charging cards.
- Internally, you develop a working method for optimal coordination with all the various stakeholders at the European level.
- You work in close consultation with the IT department, developing technical and commercial foundations.
- You secure the quality of our charging network and charging services.
- You successfully market our roaming proposition.
- You are responsible for contract management; you follow up on current and new partnerships and develop the partnerships as optimally as possible, also with a view to margin monitoring.
- You build up and actively maintain a network with the various players around public charging in Europe.
- At events you are the ambassador of our organization.
- You have a Master’s degree or equivalent, complemented by a proven track record of at least 5 year in a similar position within the EV world.
- You speak with passion and fire about electric driving, innovative technology and the EV sector. In addition, you have an affinity for digital services and the technology underneath such as OCPI, API connections, software as a service, data management and data exchange. You closely follow developments in the market.
- You excel at planning and executing go-to-market strategies. Thanks to your strong organizational skills, you are comfortable dealing with multiple and complex products simultaneously.
- You are excellent at developing partnerships, both with internal stakeholders and externally and are able to negotiate on a commercial and technical level.
- You are a strategic thinker, a strong communicator and can easily collaborate with different teams.
- You are proactive and ambitious, you have a real entrepreneurial mentality.
- You are willing to travel from time to time.
- You speak perfect English.
About Blink Charging
Blink has a long history as a pioneer in the EV industry and continues to be the preferred partner in EV Charging Station technology in the US. Blink is a driving force in the EV infrastructure industry that we helped to create. We are a leading owner, operator, and provider of EV charging solutions in the United States and have a growing footprint across the U.S., Europe, Latin and South America, and the Middle East. At Blink, we live and breathe electric vehicle charging. We develop innovative next-generation products that are accelerating our growth, and we are expanding our already strong team to keep pace with this growth. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and passionate about the future of clean transportation, we want to hear from you. Join us on this journey and make a real impact.
Within Europe, we are active in the UK, Ireland, Belgium, Greece, and the Netherlands and looking to expand to multiple other countries this year. Our European headquarters is based in Amsterdam. With a small, but rapidly expanding team, our goal is to conquer Europe. Work hard and play hard is our motto and you can be a part of it!
People, culture & vision
- Designing the right organizational structure that will deliver against your strategic goals
- Establishing policies that promote Blink Charging company culture and vision
- Leading employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication
- Leading with empathy, transparency, and an open-door approach
Blink provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.