We are looking for a Software Engineer who can independently develop various modules.
The focus is on the backend – the data structure, business logic and API development of energy management. You often work together with one or more front-end (say UI/UX) developers and you keep your finger on the pulse for the finishing of the entire module.
Independent delivery of back-end modules:
- Make your own technical analysis (functional analysis = input for your tasks)
- Provide a correct estimate for the development time/effort
- Independently develop data structure & business logic
- Consultation with and collaboration in the Agile Team in which you work around APIs / interfacing with front-end
- Ensure and document the test procedure of your module(s) + perform unit tests yourself
- Correct documentation of code & agreements (techn.analyse, API/interface,…) – All this under the supervision of the Project Manager who directs delivery.
- Higher education in ICT or a relevant direction (or equivalent in relevant work experience)
- At least 5 years experience in software development
- Good oral and written communication skills in both Dutch and English.
- Knowledge of and experience with object-oriented programming is an absolute must
- Intersystems ObjectScript (Cache) is used – if you already have experience in this, that is a plus – but given the similarities with other (object-oriented) programming languages, not a must
- Knowledge/experience with SQL, NoSQL databases/structures
- Knowledge/experience with Java and Spring Boot
- Knowledge/experience with Go
- Knowledge/experience with Microservices architecture
About Blink Charging
Blink has a long history as a pioneer in the EV industry and continues to be the preferred partner in EV Charging Station technology in the US. Blink is a driving force in the EV infrastructure industry that we helped to create. We are a leading owner, operator, and provider of EV charging solutions in the United States and have a growing footprint across the U.S., Europe, Latin and South America, and the Middle East.
At Blink, we live and breathe electric vehicle charging. We develop innovative next-generation products that is accelerating our growth, and we are expanding our already strong team to keep pace with this growth. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and passionate about the future of clean transportation, we want to hear from you. Join us on this journey and make a real impact.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.