The Blink team needs a quick start using, building and maintaining the platform for further European roll-out. With an experienced Test Automation Engineer, we ensure a fast way to support our new Java Team.
Independent delivery of your tasks:
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured testing documentation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activity
- Design, develop, and execute automation scripts
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
- Monitor debugging process results
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and implement solutions
- Track quality assurance metrics
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies
- Interface with internal and external customers at a technical or business level (as applicable).
- Cross-functionally work with the Product Management, Technology, Sales, Marketing, Production, Field Services, Operations, Finance, and Legal teams to accurately and clearly define the objectives and requirements for quality assurance projects
- Track projects against their defined schedules and objectives while properly keeping the project teams, management teams, and stakeholders informed.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline (or equivalent/relevant work experience)
- Minimum of 5 years of quality assurance engineering experience
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise, and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience with performance testing
- Excellent interpersonal and multitasking skills
About Blink Charging
Blink has a long history as a pioneer in the EV industry and continues to be the preferred partner in EV Charging Station technology in the US. Blink is a driving force in the EV infrastructure industry that we helped to create. We are a leading owner, operator, and provider of EV charging solutions in the United States and have a growing footprint across the U.S., Europe, Latin and South America, and the Middle East.
At Blink, we live and breathe electric vehicle charging. We develop innovative next-generation products that is accelerating our growth, and we are expanding our already strong team to keep pace with this growth. If you are creative, entrepreneurial, and passionate about the future of clean transportation, we want to hear from you. Join us on this journey and make a real impact.
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.