Thank you for choosing Blink. Below you will find answers to the most commonly asked questions about charging your electric vehicle on Blink’s EV charging stations. For additional information or assistance please call us at 888-998-2546.
- Update your contact information
- Customize your Blink profile
- Delete Account
- Update password
- After choosing a new password, click update
- Update or add credit card information
- Update billing address
- View account balance
- Manage auto-refill options
- Create Blink code
- View transaction history
- View your current activated Blink card
- Request or activate a Blink card
- Rename your card
- Add a new vehicle
- Update or delete your vehicle information
- View Blink public charging history
- View how much kWh energy was consumed, gallons of fuels have been saved and pounds of CO2 have been reduced by your Blink public charging history
- View home charging history
- View how many kWh of energy was consumed, gallons of fuel have been saved and pounds of CO2 have been reduced by your Blink home charging History
Charging & Operation
1. Search for the location using the Search Bar in the Blink app, then tap the Request Private Access button. An email will be sent to the host requesting access. Once the host approves, you will be able to charge with your Blink account.
2. The second way to get access is with an Invitation Code given to you by the site host. Go to Account > Membership > Private Access Organization. Enter the Invitation Code. An email will be sent to the host requesting access. Once the host approves, you will be able to charge with your Blink account.